Recent Posts

MY STORE

Photobucket

CU LICENCES

VOTE FOR ME & STORE

SCRIPT TESTER FOR

SCRIPT COLLAB BLOG

Photobucket

My Licences

psp tubes emporium=PTE0705
MY PSP TUBES=0021
RAC-AMI=AMITW
RAC=IRT192W
CLIM=CIO957LM
KATNKDA=NKDATAWI
DREAMSCAPE=266
GORJUSS=SW109
ZINDY=ZZT348
PFD=PFD_TAMIE72
BARBARA JENSEN=BJO358

MY CT TEAM

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Sugar Frog Fonts

PostHeaderIcon NEW TUT

Heres the tut for the NOIR ET BLANC collab kit i did with vicki

you can get the tut here
xxx

0 comments:

DONATE

Donations are very much appreciated. If you want to help me get back into making scripts and kits,please make a donation,I'll be so grateful for your donation/s.A big Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Blog Archive

CONTACT ME

Have any questions,comments,or just wanna show off what you have made using my stuff? Well you can do so by mailing me tamie72@hotmail.co.uk

Take My Blinkie

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Followers

BLOGS I FOLLOW

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket gorjuss Art
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Stamps

HERES SOME STAMPS MADE BY SOME COOL GIRLS IN THE MISFITS

CUSTOMIZED BLOGS

Do you need a new look on your blog/s like mine and be the envy of bloggers well let me do it for you you can find out more info by emailing me or @ my store

CU PERMISSION

I have commercial use permission off assnezana to use her items in my kits
Photobucket

ADDICTIVE FORUM

Photobucket